WHO WE ARE
Double D Auto Repair is family owned and operated since 1977.
2nd generation on-site owner with 40+ years of automotive experience.
- HONEST – Do only the work necessary.
- PROFESSIONAL – Only ASE certified master technicians.
- CONVENIENCE – Free courtesy rides Castle Rock area.
- CUSTOMERS – 100% customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We are here to make auto repair a pleasant experience for you.
- NO SURPRISES – On your bill, all quotes must be approved by you before work is done.
- WORK DONE RIGHT – The first time, on time!
MEET OUR TEAM
Kevin is a second generation owner of Double “D” Auto Repair. He began working for Double “D” in 1979, then bought out the shop in 1997 from his father, Dennis Mahagan who started in 1977 with Dave Curtis.
Kevin is a certified master technician and received the NAPA/ASE technician of the year for the Denver area during 2003.
In his free time, Kevin enjoys snowmobiling, water sports, building cars, and playing with his grandchildren.
Kelly is an ASE certified master technician with advanced level certifications.
He has been with the Double “D” team for 25 years and enjoys working on diesel, as well as determining drivability and computer issues within newer vehicles.
Marty is an ASE certified master technician.
He has been a part of the Double “D” team for seven years.
Gerad serves as our team’s general service technician.
His prior experience includes working at dealerships.
Colorado State Fleet Management Program Certification